Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08980 GBP / SEK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 4% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,395 (26,676 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,300 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)