Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00072 GBP / KRW
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,695 (₩5,143,736) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元45 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)