Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00067 GBP / KRW
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,747 (₩4,126,101) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,600 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)