Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 GBP / MNT
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 42% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,916 (6,000,783 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santa Marta costs COL$1,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $470,184 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)