Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 GBP / MNT
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 41% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,858 (5,695,440 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)