Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00069 GBP / KRW
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 8% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,312 (₩3,357,872) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tokyo costs ¥730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)