Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02313 GBP / THB
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 43% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,437 (62,136 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (41 minutes ago)