Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00711 GBP / JPY
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 26% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,851 (¥260,443) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (30 minutes ago)