Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 GBP / COP
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 51% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,400 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,168 (COL$4,644,597) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)