Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 649 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29182 GBP / TND
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 58% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,094 (3,751 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (26 minutes ago)