Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01104 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 50% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,254 (₨113,619) in Tumkur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)