Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00053 GBP / CDF
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 177% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £10,542 (19,741,010 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,800 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,982 (about 1 hour ago)