Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 GBP / CDF *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 152% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £6,290 (13,807,203 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)