Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09660 GBP / NOK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 48% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £5,550 (kr 57,450) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,750 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)