Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09531 GBP / NOK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 56% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,741 (kr 39,255) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,400 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)