Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09119 GBP / NOK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 43% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,576 (kr 39,214) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Omaha, Nebraska costs $2.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.99 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)