Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09311 GBP / NOK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 50% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £5,988 (kr 64,315) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £4,000 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)