Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09233 GBP / NOK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 45% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,637 (kr 39,392) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (38 minutes ago)