Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09481 GBP / NOK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 56% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,876 (kr 51,424) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)