Cost of living comparison between Trnava, Slovakia and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.838 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 23% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,403 (€2,868) in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (29 minutes ago)