Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.870 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 34% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,653 (€1,899) in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)