Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.894 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 28% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,000 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,440 (€1,611) in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)