Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.563 GBP / LYD *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 9% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,835 (5,035 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (34 minutes ago)