Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.549 GBP / LYD *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 19% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,100 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,694 (3,087 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (about 2 hours ago)