Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.568 GBP / LYD *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 17% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £3,301 (5,811 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (41 minutes ago)