Cost of living comparison between Tripolis, Libya and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.585 GBP / LYD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 10% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,114 (7,034 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,750 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)