Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.581 GBP / LYD *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 9% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,104 (7,066 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,750 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (29 minutes ago)