Cost of living comparison between Tripoli, Lebanon and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00054 GBP / LBP
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 6% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,958 (7,290,233 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,750 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,863 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)