Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00053 GBP / LBP
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is about the same as in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £3,700 (6,922,337 L£) in Tripoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)