Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.880 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 36% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,400 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,534 (€1,743) in Trenčín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (34 minutes ago)