Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.866 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 37% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,362 (€2,729) in Trenčín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)