Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.855 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 34% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,642 (€1,920) in Trenčín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)