Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19262 GBP / TRY
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 50% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,139 (5,911TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $23 (about 1 hour ago)