Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22136 GBP / TRY
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 51% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,820 (8,222TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)