Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21289 GBP / PLN
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 42% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,447 (6,795 zł) in Toruń.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)