Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 51% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,529 (﷼ 64,644,731) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)