Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 50% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,644 (﷼ 67,882,261) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uzhhorod costs 10,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)