Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00654 GBP / DZD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 36% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,400 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,548 (236,824 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)