Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01160 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 46% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,000 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,074 (₨92,613) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)