Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01139 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 47% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,400 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,264 (₨110,943) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Amsterdam costs €85,550,200,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,365 (44 minutes ago)