Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01192 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 47% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,400 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,791 (₨150,203) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,865 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,550 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Edmonton costs C$120 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 179₴ (about 1 hour ago)