Cost of living comparison between Tirupati, India and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01155 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 48% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,958 (₨169,539) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (34 minutes ago)