Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01201 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 33% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,668 (₨138,946) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (41 minutes ago)