Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01196 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 45% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,375 (₨114,903) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)