Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04388 GBP / MDL
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 29% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,632 (37,187 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)