Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04311 GBP / MDL
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 30% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,670 (61,925 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nagano costs ¥180 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 76,590 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$147 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (41 minutes ago)