Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19440 GBP / RON
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 49% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,000 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,024 (5,267 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)