Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01144 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 60% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,000 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £792 (₨69,242) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)