Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01226 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 59% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,554 (₨126,720) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (42 minutes ago)