Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01210 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 59% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,022 (₨84,448) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)