Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01163 GBP / BTN
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 39% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,394 (119,829 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 89 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ljubljana costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £6 (about 2 hours ago)