Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01114 GBP / BTN
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 44% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,200 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,236 (110,963 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)