Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01157 GBP / BTN
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 38% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,000 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,236 (106,863 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (28 minutes ago)