Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.860 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 24% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,368 (€2,755) in Thessaloniki.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)