Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.862 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 17% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,924 (€3,393) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)