Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08043 GBP / MAD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 29% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,644 (32,879 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)