Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02666 GBP / UAH
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 29% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,767 (66,264₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)