Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03064 GBP / UAH
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 23% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,769 (90,383₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (44 minutes ago)