Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.883 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 5% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,400 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,280 (€2,582) in Terni.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)