Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06074 GBP / ZAR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 39% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,185 (R 35,965) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)