Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,830 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21135 GBP / ILS
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 25% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,746 (12,993 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,200 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)