Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22107 GBP / TRY
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,582 (11,680TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)