Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,511 prices entered by 376 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,969 (﷼ 77,640,589) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)