Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,965 prices entered by 474 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 52% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,249 (﷼ 62,989,331) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)