Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,970 prices entered by 509 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 54% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,206 (﷼ 68,006,604) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)