Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,243 prices entered by 431 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 47% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,400 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,792 (﷼ 81,620,261) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$29,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)