Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03423 GBP / HNL
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 23% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,894 (L 84,535) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)