Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03174 GBP / HNL
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 34% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,447 (L 77,100) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)