Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03409 GBP / HNL
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 23% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,876 (L 84,357) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)