Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30750 GBP / GEL
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 32% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,696 (5,514 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)