Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 866 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28707 GBP / GEL
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 50% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,142 (3,977 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)