Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18190 GBP / MYR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £3,111 (RM17,101) in Tawau.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)