Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.576 GBP / NZD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 23% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,848 (NZ$6,679) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)