Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.527 GBP / NZD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 7% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,786 (NZ$5,291) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,600 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)