Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.514 GBP / NZD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 6% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,749 (NZ$5,349) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,600 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)