Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 GBP / UZS *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 35% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,435 (10,170,539 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)