Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 GBP / UZS *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 44% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,225 (11,814,492 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)