Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.875 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 30% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,000 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,393 (€1,592) in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (38 minutes ago)