Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.885 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 18% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,942 (€3,323) in Tarragona.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)