Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.883 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,280 (€2,583) in Tarragona.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $340 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 95 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.53 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$900 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$10 (31 minutes ago)