Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11525 GBP / BOB
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 29% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,230 ($b19,351) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $145 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$8,321 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (29 minutes ago)