Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11644 GBP / BOB
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 47% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,989 ($b17,084) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)