Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11186 GBP / BOB
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 48% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,064 ($b18,452) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (39 minutes ago)