Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00248 GBP / KZT
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 40% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,863 (752,349 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)