Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00219 GBP / KZT
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 55% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,200 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £990 (452,387 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (35 minutes ago)