Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07867 GBP / MAD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 20% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,488 (31,628 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novi Sad costs 30,000 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)