Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.894 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 20% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,764 (€3,091) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,300 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)