Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00243 GBP / KZT
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 15% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,137 (878,696 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (37 minutes ago)