Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23024 GBP / PEN
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 60% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,051 (S/. 4,563) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)